June 8, 2020 Update:
We will begin meeting again for Sunday services on June 14, 2020.
Here are the guidelines for attending FBBC services at this time:
- Please stay home if you (or someone in your household) are experiencing frequent cough, fever, diffiulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell, unusual fatigue, or stomach issues.
- We intend to start services on time, so please don't be late.
- All who attend a service must enter through the main entrance on the west side of the building.
- A face covering is required for all who are in the building, unless an individual has difficulty breathing or removing the covering on his/her own. The only exception will be an individual speaking from the front to address the congregation.
- All who enter the building will be verbally screened for any symptoms of sickness.
- At least 6 feet should be maintained between individuals of different households (including children). The sanctuary has been rearranged into social distancing clusters which are 6 feet apart. Do not sit in a cluster with anyone who is not a part of your household.
- Be sure to wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer after you come into contact with a frequently touched surface.
- Do not drink from the water fountain in the foyer.
- All classrooms and offices will be closed during the service.
- Only one individual/household is allowed in the restroom at a time.
- You are encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer, facial tissues, pens, and notebook. We will not be distributing bulletins.
- If you would like to give offering, you may do so by dropping an envelope in the dropbox near the entrance. You may also continue to give online.
- After the worship service you are welcome to greet one another outside of the building, but please continue to honor social distancing guidelines. We need the building cleared so that a crew can prepare for the next service.
If you’re interested in serving, please talk to the following leaders:
• Bruno Araiza, Set-up and cleaning crews
• Rafa Henriquez, Ushers and crowd control
• Ruben Espinoza, Security team
May 3, 2020
• Bilingual Message - Mensaje Bilingüe
Mar 27, 2020
• Blog post from Pastor Jim: Worship in Spirit and Truth
Mar 25, 2020
• Devotionals for Kids in Luke