Please click the link button below to be directed to our giving portal with Cornerstone Payment Systems.
To access an existing Cornerstone giving account, click the button below. Please click "Existing Login" before logging in.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are there other ways to give? You may always give by cash or check during a Sunday morning worship service. You may also give by check through the mail (see our address below, do not mail cash). Your financial institution may also have a "Bill Pay" option (via their website or app) to have your giving deducted from your checking account and a check mailed to the church in your name. Speak with a representative from your financial institution for more details.
- How secure is online giving? To ensure a secure transaction, FBBC has partnered with Cornerstone Payment Systems. With 50 years of experience, Cornerstone is one of the nation's leading Christian owned and operated independent sales organizations in the merchant processing industry.
- Can I designate offering for a specific fund? Yes. Please use the Designation field to let us know how you'd like your gift allocated (e.g. "$20 youth, $30 general fund").
- Can I give a recurring payment? Yes. Our online giving portal will give you the option of having your transaction processed once, weekly, biweekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly. To set up automatic, recurring gifts, you will need to create an account using your email and a password.
- Do I have to create an account to give online? One-time gifts do not require you to create an account (you will only need to provide an email to get a receipt). Creating an account, however, will allow you to save your payment settings, change recurring transactions, and view your past transactions.
- What payment methods can be used to give? You may currently give with any credit or debit card from Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express. You may also select to give with an E-check.
- Is there any charge or fee to use this service? Online giving is provided as a service to you, so FBBC pays all merchant fees for each transaction. There is an option, however, to increase your gift by 3% if you'd like to help offset these costs (not mandatory). If you choose to increase your giving, the entirety of your gift is still tax-deductible. Another way to offset merchant fees is to give by E-check which has a merchant fee of only 0.5%.